Nature of service
VentureDeal.com contains statements and figures that have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable but are not guaranteed as to accuracy or completeness. References to any specific securities do not constitute an offer to buy or sell securities. VentureDeal provides access to certain financial information to paid users of the site ("Subscribers"). VentureDeal also allows unpaid users ("Users") to visit the site and have access to certain financial information free of charge for a limited time.
Neither VentureDeal nor its Information Providers, defined as the various sources of press release information, online or off-line article content information, SEC regulatory filings and any links from the website to any other non-related website, can guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or correct sequencing of any of the Information on VentureDeal.com, including, but not limited to Information originated by VentureDeal, licensed by VentureDeal from Information Providers, or gathered by VentureDeal from publicly or privately available sources. The Information may become old, out of date or no longer relevant. There may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in any information on VentureDeal.
NEITHER VENTUREDEAL NOR THE INFORMATION PROVIDERS SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY, CONTINGENT OR OTHERWISE FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR CORRECT SEQUENCING OF THE INFORMATION OR FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION ON VENTUREDEAL.COM, OR FOR INTERRUPTION OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF VENTUREDEAL.COM.
NEITHER VENTUREDEAL NOR ITS INFORMATION PROVIDERS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON VENTUREDEAL.COM.
Limitation of liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL VENTUREDEAL BE LIABILE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER SUBSCRIBER OR USER FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITES, OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Not a broker/dealer
VentureDeal is not an intermediary, broker/dealer, investment advisor or exchange and does not provide services as such.
"As is" policy
VENTUREDEAL SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WHERE IS, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS (EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE). VENTUREDEAL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE QUALITY, IDENTITY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY SUBSCRIBER OR USER OR THIRD PARTY, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE POSTINGS MADE ON THE VENTUREDEAL.COM SITE BY ANY SUBSCRIBER OR USER.
VentureDeal, the VentureDeal logo and VentureDeal.com are trademarks of VentureDeal. All other VentureDeal products and proprietary tools are trademarks of VentureDeal. All other brands and names are the property of their respective owners.
All Information available through and from VentureDeal.com is the property of VentureDeal or its Information Providers, defined as the various sources of press release information, online or off-line article content information, SEC regulatory filings and any links form the website to any other non-related website, and is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. All rights reserved.
You may not resell the Information without the express written consent of VentureDeal. You are entitled to use the Information for your private or internal use only.
Pursuant to 17 USC. § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA"), VentureDeal has instituted procedures to receive written notification of claimed infringements and to process such claims in accordance with the DMCA.
If you believe your copyrights are being infringed by a Subscriber or User available at www.venturedeal.com domain and sub-domains at www.venturedeal.com, please fill out a Notice of Infringement below and fax it to VentureDeal at (650) 587-5476.
The Notice of Infringement contains requested information that substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC. § 512(c)(3)(A), providing that:
- To be effective under this subsection, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of a service provider that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Notification from a copyright owner or from a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that fails to comply substantially with the provisions above shall not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
Please fax VentureDeal at the number provided above a separate Notice of Infringement each time you would like to report alleged acts of infringement.
As a convenience for the benefit of Subscribers, VentureDeal offers a feature that allows the downloading of certain Records. A Record contains various data in the VentureDeal database at the time of download. Subscriber hereby agrees to download records only through the system download process as provided by the website. Downloading Records outside of the VentureDeal.com or exchanging or selling Records with or to others is prohibited.
From time to time, VentureDeal offers certain users ("Trial Users") the privilege of using certain features of the website at a discounted rate or free of charge for a period of time determined by VentureDeal. Trial Users are subject to all provisions of this agreement as though they were Subscribers. Furthermore, Trial Users are prohibited from using other website features as may be excluded from Trial Use from time to time by VentureDeal at it's sole and complete discretion.
After a first full month of subscription, the VentureDeal Refund Policy is based on a combination of (1) the amount of time remaining in a cancelled subscription period, and (2) the percentage of unused transaction record downloads. As a condition for access to VentureDeal, Subscriber agrees to be charged the Monthly Subscription amount until he/she affirmatively cancels the subscription by utilizing the system facility for such cancellation or contacting VentureDeal separately and receiving an email confirmation of cancellation.
VentureDeal Subscribers enjoy the use of the database, either by viewing Records on their computer screen or downloading them to their computer from VentureDeal.com for performing the downloads.
Subscription details are as follows: